We know how difficult it is to leave your best friend behind when you go away. Saddleback offers personalized boarding services dedicated to keeping your pet healthy, happy and safe while in our care. Because of our extensive behavior background, everything about our boarding services takes into account your dog’s psychological needs as well as the physical.
- Daily play in large, natural yards with grass and trees
- Dogs with medical diets and dogs with behavioral issues welcomed
- Controlled environment
- Heated floors (indoor and outdoor)
- Beds, blankets and toys are welcome or provided
- We offer several premium diets or you can bring your own; refrigeration and freezer available
If your dog is on medication or recovering from surgery or an illness, we can accommodate their special needs. Elderly dogs (they love our warm floors!) or puppies require extra TLC and our capable staff gives it willingly. Does your dog have a behavior or aggression concern? Our small size and training expertise, makes “problem” dogs not a problem. They receive the same high quality care that all of our guests receive.
- Several outdoor play sessions daily in large, natural yards Small play groups designed to meet individual needs
- Dogs that are not social with other dogs get outside play, too
- Dogs from the same family can be housed together or separately – no difference in fee
- Dogs and belongings are sent home clean; nail clipping offered at no charge.
Nancy was a veterinary technician for several years and has excellent knowledge for observing and caring for your dog. Her husband, Hugh Davis, is a veterinarian and they own Northwood Veterinary Hospital, only 4 miles away, and can offer evaluation, basic medical and emergency care, if the need should arise. In the event of a true emergency, we are conveniently located 30 minutes from three major emergency clinics offering high quality medical care.
Please call us to discuss your pet’s needs; we want to make your dog’s stay enjoyable for them and worry free for you.